FET train for the media | Schools
Female Engagement Teams from the 2nd Battalion, 108th infantry Regiment and the 27th Infantry Brigade Combat Team underwent media engagement training at Camp
Shelby Joint Forces Training Center on March 26.
“News is immediate, global and always accessible. News is everywhere,” said Maj. Deidre Musgrave, the Public Affairs Officer at CSJFTC, to the six females that make up
the two teams.
“You are brave and going out there and making a difference in the population. The media is enthralled with what you are doing and people are interested to hear your story,”
For more on this article click HERE. Pg. 4A
Upcoming Events near Camp Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Arc Showstoppers put on fun, festive fundraiser
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year