Thornton has been at CSJFTC since ʻ06 | People
Anthony John Thornton is the head program coordinator at the Self Help center at the Training Aids Support Center at Camp Shelby Joint Forces Training Center where he has been working since 2006.
He is a Hattiesburg native and a member of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
“As a Soldier, I feel my military experience allows for understanding when working with other Soldiers,” he said. Thornton served in the MSARNG and received the Purple Heart for injuries sustained while deployed with Battery C, 2nd Battalion, 114th Field Artillery during Operation Enduring Freedom III in 2005.
For more on this article click HERE. Pg. 7A
Top Camp Shelby Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hattiesburg residents speak out on immigration bill
- Thriffiley New Director-Liaison for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- USM halts tornado relief in deference to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Hattiesburg Sunrise Rotary Club gives $5000 to scouts
- Southern Miss halts solicitations for campus beautification campaign