Dr. Benjamin Burkett of Wesley Medical Group in Petal stops by WDAM Midday | Health
Dr. Benjamin Burkett stopped by WDAM Midday to introduce himself to the area and talk about community health.
Dr. Burkett is the new medical doctor who specializes in family medicine and pediatrics at the Wesley Medical Group in Petal.
The doctor came to talk about the importance of getting children immunized before school and adults who are Medicare eligible, to take advantage of the Annual Wellness benefit. It is a benefit to screen for certain diseases.
For more information on Dr. Benjamin Burkett and the Wesley Medical Group in Petal, go to their WEBSITE or call 601-268-8000.
Upcoming Events near Camp Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children have breakfast with Santa to help Hattiesburg Homes of Hope
- Hattiesburg High students take medical field path and receive white coats
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program