Will Harvey of Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative stops by WDAM Midday Show | Health
Will Harvey of Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative stopped by the Midday Show Wednesday to talk about National Health Center Week.
National Health Center Week, August 6 -10, is a yearly observation to provide free screenings and to let people know the importance of health care by providing it to populations that are uninsured.
Will Harvey said the main goal of National Health Center Week is preventative health screenings. Harvey also added that the SMRHI will be visiting churches around the Southeast Mississippi area during the week.
For more information, go to the SMRHI WEBSITE or call 601-545-8700.
Upcoming Events near Camp Shelby
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- US Senator Thad Cochran runs for re-election, opponent Chris McDaniel reacts
- Ellisville names citizen of the year
- Salvation Army hosts "Fill a Truck" event benefiting Angel Tree Program
- Midday Guest: Lou Ellen Adams with Petal Relay For Life
- Midday Guest: Kerry Camille and Kim Pittman with JA Pennington's Night Out